My $0.02 Worth of Thoughts

This blog was created so that I can look back and remember the quirky things that happen in life. It's just a more sophisticated journal/scrapbook. The downside is my family and friends know what's happening in my life before my hubby does! :) Just kidding.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Happenings

Life has been crazy lately, BUT, we are finally the proud owners of a new home. The deal threatened to fall through a couple of times but I guess it was meant to be. It was a completely long drawn out drama. So yes, we finally own a piece of the so-called American Dream. So what next? :) I will try to take some pics and post it on the blog.

The other great news is that my younger brother and his wife welcomed their little bitty baby boy into the world last week. So cheers to you, Mike & Sheau Wei! Welcome to the Land of No Sleep. And it sure does look like baby boy has a pair of strong lungs, judging from the youtube vid.! :)

As I am writing, Cael is singing himself to sleep. He is such a cutie. We have been in the new home almost 2 weeks now and he has finally gotten used to being in bed by himself. The first week was TOUGH. Now he is back to his nightly routine. Bath, Storytime, Prayer and Kisses and Hugs. But one of us still sits outside his door (we put a gate up) so he can see us. I have a feeling that is going to end soon. :)

Oh and I received an office email today saying that they are changing the coffee from yucky Folgers to Starbucks. What else can we ask for, eh? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home