My $0.02 Worth of Thoughts

This blog was created so that I can look back and remember the quirky things that happen in life. It's just a more sophisticated journal/scrapbook. The downside is my family and friends know what's happening in my life before my hubby does! :) Just kidding.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Need I Say More?

I have been trying to upload this video to Youtube for the past two weeks. It just wouldn't load. Finally asked my brother for help and he said to try using Firefox instead of Internet Explorer. Needless to say, it worked so here it is.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kenji's Dad said...

aiyayai!

11:19 AM  
Blogger The Forgetful One! said...

Oh he would be so good at climbing ... rock climbing.

7:36 AM  
Blogger jewlzshu said...

wouldn't be surprised at all :)

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home