My $0.02 Worth of Thoughts

This blog was created so that I can look back and remember the quirky things that happen in life. It's just a more sophisticated journal/scrapbook. The downside is my family and friends know what's happening in my life before my hubby does! :) Just kidding.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What's That Sound, Mama?

This is what Cael asks a million times a day now that he is Mr. Chatterbox. It drives us crazy. His ears are so sharp he hears every single thing. The fridge hum. The a/c. The next door neighbor's phone.
He also has an attitude now. He frowns and looks from the corners of his eyes to show his displeasure. I have no idea where he learned that.
We bought him a jeep. He is still learning how to steer it. I took some vids but have not been able to upload onto Youtube. It is a neverending frustration. Did not work on Internet Explorer nor Mozilla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home