My $0.02 Worth of Thoughts

This blog was created so that I can look back and remember the quirky things that happen in life. It's just a more sophisticated journal/scrapbook. The downside is my family and friends know what's happening in my life before my hubby does! :) Just kidding.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Life is .......Busy

It's been a while since I have blogged. It was easier to find time to blog when I was a stay at home mom not because there is less work. It was a physically challenging work (which helps you lose all the weight you want without ever hitting the gym). But the job I have makes me so tired mentally that the last thing I want to do with my down time is to think up something to blog here.

The reason I am blogging right now is because I am awake at 2.30 in the morning. I think I am getting old as I frequently have trouble sleeping through the night lately.

These are bits and pieces of life happenings within the past month.

1. My husband was on school break for a month and for once he didn't do much. He is usually a busy body and does not know how to relax.

2. I found out I will never tire of looking at model homes or looking at real estate over the internet. It is my favorite pastime.

3. Cael has not grown out of watching Baby Einstein, his favorite dvds.

4. Cael still gets terrified of going to the nursery at church and cries the whole time he is there.

5. My husband did not get laid off although there were a lot of teachers who were let go because the education budget was tightened considerably. Thank God his district was safe.

6. I am thoroughly addicted to Scrabulous.

7. Cael is getting more opportunities to be outdoors now that the weather is warming up. That is his top-of-the-list all time favorite, going to the park and chasing after the ducks!

Okay I think I am getting sleepy again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home