My $0.02 Worth of Thoughts

This blog was created so that I can look back and remember the quirky things that happen in life. It's just a more sophisticated journal/scrapbook. The downside is my family and friends know what's happening in my life before my hubby does! :) Just kidding.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

About a Date

So my husband and I decided to go dating. He was on a school break and I took the day off so we could spend time with each other. We set off in the morning in his Suzuki S650S. First stop was Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles for breakfast. It's apparently a very famous place. Lots of stars have eaten here.
Our next stop was The Getty Center. I would write something about it but I think the link would give a better idea. Then it was home we go. Our day was cut short because the babysitter had a doctor appointment.
A bit bummed we do not have a picture of us on the bike. But these are a few pictures we took at The Getty Center.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home