My $0.02 Worth of Thoughts

This blog was created so that I can look back and remember the quirky things that happen in life. It's just a more sophisticated journal/scrapbook. The downside is my family and friends know what's happening in my life before my hubby does! :) Just kidding.

Friday, November 16, 2007

A Week of Solitude

I dropped my family off at airport last Saturday. All the plans that I had in my head of going out everyday, shopping, eating and doing whatever I wanted got blown to the curb as I was just satisfied relaxing at home, watching old dvds, reading books and playing scrabulous on the computer. I guess the desire to go out in the evenings no longer holds any appeal as darkness comes upon us here at 5pm. Just seems like a good time to snuggle under the covers and be lazy. So that was pretty much what I did the whole week. Except for Thurday when I went over to my friend's house to watch a movie, Ratatouille.
I pick my family up at the airport tomorrow at 5pm so I am determined to flee the house in the morning to do some serious shopping. Clothes, Christmas, groceries, whatever needs to be bought!
I have enjoyed this period of solitude but am excited to have my family home with me again. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home