My $0.02 Worth of Thoughts

This blog was created so that I can look back and remember the quirky things that happen in life. It's just a more sophisticated journal/scrapbook. The downside is my family and friends know what's happening in my life before my hubby does! :) Just kidding.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Thankfulness

I am really thankful to God for the mountain of blessings that is continually heaped upon us. I don't think I deserve any of it, it is just His faithfulness in pouring out His blessings ceaselessly. There are so many instances. I will try to journal them here starting with the most recent. I never want to forget and I want our boy to know one day too.
When I came back from Malaysia, and decided I wanted to go back to work, I started searching for a daycare for Cael. I called a few. Visited two. I was never comfortable about putting Cael in a 'school' environment. I happened to find his babysitter by chance. I had search the advertisements, craigslist, google. I found this lady who had advertised in the 'wrong' section of craigslist. Instead of going under 'childcare' heading, she listed her ad under 'household services'. I just happened to search google by typing in my criteria and hers was a search that came up. And they say the rest is history. She is a nice lady with a very nice home who also takes care of her grandchild. She is also a Christian, I think. Since there is a plague in her house that says Christ is the head of this house. :) She lives 5 minutes away from our house.
So once I found Cael his daycare, I started looking for a job. You already know how I got this job. I have blogged it. So that is another blessing. The part I will add is that I like this job. It is interesting. Basically I have a boss, but mostly I do my job unsupervised. My boss is very nice and friendly and she does not boss me around. I have good co-workers. No office politics (yet!). Found me a lunch buddy but I will have to tell her I sometimes like to sit in my car and read my book and have some peace and quiet. And my office is VERY near us so if something happens with Cael, I can get him in a short amount of time. This is indeed a blessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home