My $0.02 Worth of Thoughts

This blog was created so that I can look back and remember the quirky things that happen in life. It's just a more sophisticated journal/scrapbook. The downside is my family and friends know what's happening in my life before my hubby does! :) Just kidding.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cael's Boo-Boo

Cael embarrassed his parents last Friday at daycare. When Karen (daycare provider) went to pick him up from his nap, the boy had smeared poop all over himself. I am sure he must have ate some too since he puts everything in his mouth. EEEEEEEW! How he managed to do it is anyone's guess. He is getting more creative day by day.
I have to put a onesie on him before I put on his pajamas these days (even when the weather is hot!!) because the boy likes to unzip his pjs and peel off one side of his diaper. One morning, I went to pick him up and his room reeked of peepee. That is when I found out what he had done. Not good because we now run a tight schedule since I have to get to work. So I had to quickly clean him up and change his sheets. For some reason, he wakes up early on weekends and on weekdays he likes to sleep in. I am always waiting on him to get up since I don't like to wake him from his sleep. So it is indeed a blessing my work is 10 minutes away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home